From the Doric-columned ‘Historic’ Pool to the cascading waterfalls of the multi-storied Lagoon Pool, you are spoiled for choice with The Crane’s fabulous selection of five cliff-top pools. Read a book by the serene Adults Only pool or make a splash with the kids in the delightful wading pool, while enjoying the attentive service of our helpful Pool Attendants.
Let’s Get Physical
Our state-of-the-art 3,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre will keep you on target to achieving your fitness goals (even after you discover the sinfully delicious treats at The Village Café).
The Fitness Centre is open for use daily between 7:00AM – 8:00PM, by appointment only. Appointments must be made at the Front Desk in order to be granted access. Please note, there will be daily closure periods between 12:00 PM – 1:00PM and 4:00PM – 5:00PM to facilitate cleaning.
Game. Set. Match.
It’s match point at The Crane’s two flood-lit tennis courts, perfectly suited for family fun and couples rivalry – day or night. Court bookings can be made at the Front Desk where rackets and balls are also available for loan.
North of Windy Ridge (Building 9)
Fun for all. All for fun.
A journey of fun discovery awaits our younger guests at The Calypso Kids Club. Catering to children aged 4 – 12 years old, activities include:
Arts & Crafts
Rhythm & Movements
…and many more!
For more information contact The Calypso Kids Club at Ext: 6479.
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Call ext. 6479 to make an appointment.
- Temperature checks of both kids and parents will be taken and logged in the appointment book.
- Green wrist bands (Only) and Face masks are required.
- Hands sanitized on arrival and after each activity.
- Parents are not allowed to accompany children during activities.
- Kids Club deep cleaned and disinfected daily before and after operation.